Friday, 1 March 2013

You've Got Mail !! - "The Weekend Australian Newspaper"

One rainy afternoon I was studying away in my favorite front room, when an email came through...

YOU'VE GOT MAIL !!

A reporter Margot Shave from "The Australian" newspaper wanted to do an article on various Blogging - Renovating - Qld'er homes in Brisvegas...

We happily agreed to assist, allowing us to share our Blog page and hopefully encourage others to do the same...

It is fun' this Blog thing - but I have to be diligent and make sure it doesn't effect my study time...

I provided Margot with a few interviews and messages back and forth, and a paper I had written for my end of Semester Construction 2 assignment, History of Housing Report - detailing Qld'er Homes with sketches and lots of interesting info i shall be sharing with my readers in the near future... (i hope this helped) ...

Margot wrote a wonderful article and we thank her for supporting renovation's of Qld'er homes and inviting readers to our Very New Blog Site :)


Here is a link to the online version of "The Australian" Newspaper article on the Blog !



click on each picture to make bigger for easy reading !!!














1 comment:

  1. Our profession has a very simple foundation of communication through pictures and words. 

    ReplyDelete